{Candy Striped Pleco} Happy Birthday~

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

HotStuffGal

Fishaholic
Reaction score
:fish: Well My dad and I had gone to our lfs which happen to be Petco. There tanks are all horribaly infected with ich, along with all the fish, it broke my heart to see the dear Oscars dying of ich. I then noticed a small Pleco and as you should all know {I am a sucker for plecos}. He was the only fish in the entire store besides the salt water fish who did'nt have ich. Well My dad said that it would be infected soon and we should not buy him though I through a fit because I LOVE Plecos :wub:

Well :- :bday: Today was my birthday! Upon entering my basment a small 5 gallon we have for quarenting, I spot a small pleco. Yus it was my pleco! My dad had got it for my birthday but he said first we would quarenty is for a few days to make sure he was okay before he went into my tank, which was perfectly alright with me! I would be really mad if he killed all of my other fish :angry: .

Also I was given my very own digital camera so I am no longer oblicated to use my parents {THANK GOD!} As soon as My Pleco is out of the quarentieng tank I will Take some Fabolouso pictures, which you will be able to expect more of now! Well Thats my story, if you guys want to share your comments and stories about similar experiances thats fine I love to here them. And I am sure my Pleco will grow up nice and strong~ :flex:

:EdIt: If Anyone Has any info on Candy Striped Plecos I Would LOVE To here it, I have much experiance with all kinds of plecos so I just need specifics thats are different from common plecos. Thanks ~Scarlett
:EdIt2: The Pleco In My Siggy is my Chocolate Pleco :*) He's a Cutey!

whe i was shopping for my clean up crew for my 20 g i saw
that most of the cories were horribly thin and some had fungus.so i took 5 of the corries and few months later they are all fat and happy playing tag with one another. :p
i am going to give them bloodworms and brine shrimp for thanksgiving :drool: :thumbs:
and for dessert algae wafers(which they have not had for a long time :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

balloon molly said:
whe i was shopping for my clean up crew for my 20 g i saw
that most of the cories were horribly thin and some had fungus.so i took 5 of the corries and few months later they are all fat and happy playing tag with one another. :p
i am going to give them bloodworms and brine shrimp for thanksgiving :drool: :thumbs:
and for dessert algae wafers(which they have not had for a long time :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
lol Thats Cool!

Odd, I Read on one site that they are also called LDA01 and L015 on another....Anyone know the correct one?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back