Can You Help Me Identify?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

clareriley

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Well I aquired these 2 little malawi Cichlids from the LFS. I was going in for 4 yellow labs but these were all on there own in a tank of big red zebras and they were tiny compared so I got them.. I asked him to write down what they were so I could research them as he breeds them all himself and I have lost the bit of paper.. I know it starts with Pseudotro thats all i can remember. i hope you can help.
DSCF2242.jpg

DSCF2280.jpg

DSCF2274.jpg

DSCF2265.jpg

Think I've just been looking at something like those...

Which LFS was it by the way Clare - might want to go see what else there is too - I'm in the NW as well.

thanks bob I got them from Pets @ home. the aquatics have got a new manager and he breeds his own Cichlids and sells them through the shop. they had the two that I wanted indentifying alot of yellow labs, some ones that looked like yellow labs but with no black and some red zebra, he did say that in a few weeks there will be more of a selection.

Aint that weird our pets @ home has just opened up over here in northern ireland and the manager also breeds cichlids although he couldnt tell you what is what and has a tank full of mbuna peacocks hap oscars firemouths kribs could combination huh???? Also he told me clown loaches are meant to have white spots lol

Aint that weird our pets @ home has just opened up over here in northern ireland and the manager also breeds cichlids although he couldnt tell you what is what and has a tank full of mbuna peacocks hap oscars firemouths kribs could combination huh???? Also he told me clown loaches are meant to have white spots lol

Who ever said that????
He said the man wrote the name on a peice os paper and he lost it.

No i no but im telling you what the manager at my pets at home said it seems all pets at home managers breed cichlids bit weird??? but i was saying mine doesnt have a clue ref clown loaches and all cichlids in one tank

Thanks Clare- def sounds like I need to go see then!

Is this Pets @ home at Stockport or somewhere else?

Cheers

Bob

yeah its stockport :) near the pyramid

Should he be selling them through the shop then?

Who ever said that????
He said the man wrote the name on a peice os paper and he lost it.

Im a she and the Manager wrote down the scientific name on paper and I have lost the paper.

No i no but im telling you what the manager at my pets at home said it seems all pets at home managers breed cichlids bit weird??? but i was saying mine doesnt have a clue ref clown loaches and all cichlids in one tank

I didnt know you could sell fish through retail shops unless you knew what they ere.. that is a bit bad having them ALL in one tank. at the stockport they have them in different tanks. BUT the Malawi are in a tank of there own.

Most reactions

trending

Back