Can You Check My Stocking?

I would sick with tetras also,kribs become very defensive of their caves and the bottom part of the tank,corys may come off worse if you add these.
 
thats what I thought...ok thanks

so along with the 2 kribs....10-15 tetras and 5 common hatchetfish
 
I think that would be fine in your aquarium. Although the kribs might run all the other fish into a corner (as they did in my tank) they will not hurt any fish.
Can somebody answer this question:
Can I put 2 baby angelfish in with my kribs in my 30gal? They babies are about a 1" by 2"

I think that would be fine in your aquarium. Although the kribs might run all the other fish into a corner (as they did in my tank) they will not hurt any fish.
Can somebody answer this question:
Can I put 2 baby angelfish in with my kribs in my 30gal? They babies are about a 1" by 2"
 
What are the dimensions of the tank? Most 30gal tanks aren't suitable heightwise to hold angels long term.

However the angels are big enough that the kribs shouldn't try to eat them if that's what you mean.
 
The tank is 30" long, 19" high. I do have a different aquarium to hold them in once they get bigger.
Thanks for your help.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top