Can you actually buy fish online?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The ones I got were all sizes including one the size of a baseball. I have been happy with them, your right around here too, they are expensive.
Mine were a variety of sizes too. They were all pretty healthy

I did hear that shrimp like them. Of course, this will all be after I get my Pea Puffers. ;)

I order most of my bettas online because you can get colors and patterns never found in a lfs. They are normally much healthier too. I have shipped a few times and used breather bags to provide oxygen. I have only received one fish dead and the bag leaked in that case. You do have to pay $15.00 for shipping . Total cost for fish and shipping runs around $45.00 in the U.S. Worth it to me to get an unusual betta and a healthy one. I normally use the same breeders and have built a relationship with them.

When are you planning on getting them?
Probably at the end of this month. Or in the middle of the next month. I just want to make sure I don’t get them on an impulse buy. I want to be ready. I also want to make sure I get the snail population going before I get them. :)

How much do Pea Puffers usually sell for?

Probably at the end of this month. Or in the middle of the next month. I just want to make sure I don’t get them on an impulse buy. I want to be ready. I also want to make sure I get the snail population going before I get them. :)

How much do Pea Puffers usually sell for?
I think like $ 5-10 depends on where you get them

Someone told me you can buy fish online and get fish delivered to the house is this true? Sounds cruel to me
Of course you can and it's not cruel assuming the seller is reputable and responsible. I just yesterday got 8 Galaxy Rasboras delivered overnight from San Diego to New York. Company is Pet Zone Tropical Fish (ordered online). They arrived packaged beautifully and all are healthy and happy so far. Many years ago (like 26 years ago) I went to Newark airport to pick up a shipment of discus I'd ordered from a seller across the country. Shipping fish is not uncommon at all and is probably the reason this hobby is still thriving.

Someone told me you can buy fish online and get fish delivered to the house is this true? Sounds cruel to me
Some people do buy fish online but they end up being the wrong first you order, some come to you dead, and the fish you can get will probably be off black market or something like that.

Yes you can I've done myself. It's the same way operators get theres

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back