wish to buy live crypts

I've had very good luck with buceplant.com--the best online plant store for my money. I've also had surprisingly good luck with etsy and ebay sellers--just make sure they have a really good rating and very few one-star reviews. Sometimes you get some bonus inverts with private sellers, but I don't consider that a problem. If you're worried about that, there are ways to clean and sanitize the plants to avoid introducing anything you don't want.

And of course our own @connorlindeman runs Big Kahuna Aquatics, which I've heard good things about.
 
I’ve also had good luck with Buce, and one of my more used on line fish sellers, also sells good plants ( https://www.aqua-imports.com/product/cryptocoryne-wendtii-bronze/ )

unfortunately each good seller has sold me a smaller than described plant, or one in a group, not as nice as the rest… but the good ones outweigh the bad ones, so I still order from the 2 I listed
 
I've had very good luck with buceplant.com--the best online plant store for my money. I've also had surprisingly good luck with etsy and ebay sellers--just make sure they have a really good rating and very few one-star reviews. Sometimes you get some bonus inverts with private sellers, but I don't consider that a problem. If you're worried about that, there are ways to clean and sanitize the plants to avoid introducing anything you don't want.

And of course our own @connorlindeman runs Big Kahuna Aquatics, which I've heard good things about.
thanks......cant find honest seller on ebay.......ive tried..........id rather purchase from a fellow aquarist but ill look into buce........thanks!!!!!!!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top