Can rasbora espei and peacock gudgeons live in a PH of 8.0-8.2?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

your pH isn't going to move with moss or leaves with a KH of 13
you need to use RO water

Will do that, somehow you need to get some organic waste into your tank to start and produce acid, which will in turn lower your pH. No water changes though.
vinegar? No fish in the tank... Should I give it a go?

I have said what I think you should be doing and you are looking for other ways, you need to do what you think is best.

Perhaps think of something else you can stock instead

What about pea puffers?

maybe you can set up rain water barrels outside, but you'd probably need a lot of them depending on how much rain you get though
a mix of tap and rain water will lower your pH and KH like RO water

maybe you can set up rain water barrels outside, but you'd probably need a lot of them depending on how much rain you get though
a mix of tap and rain water will lower your pH and KH like RO water
So, what I'm doing now is I let the hose water run out for 3 minutes and then put a but of conditioner in a bucket and filled it up... In letting it set out for the day and then in the morning ill test it

So, what I'm doing now is I let the hose water run out for 3 minutes and then put a but of conditioner in a bucket and filled it up... In letting it set out for the day and then in the morning ill test it
I don't see what that's going to do for you if you already let your regular kitchen/bathroom water stand out for a day

I don't see what that's going to do for you if you already let your regular kitchen/bathroom water stand out for a day
I also put conditioner in

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back