arabballin
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2006
- Messages
- 199
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Ok, i feel really stupid posting again about stock because i was set on cichlids and posted everywhere asking questions about them and my parents did their own research and said no due to the fact there a little more challenging and would require a bigger tank soon.
I have a 30 gallon almost done cycling and i want a semi aggressive community.
Heres what i know i want:
tiger barbs( i know i need to get 6 to keep the aggression down)
Red Tail Shark( i know i can only have on)
Pleco( suggestions on what kind please?)
I want some cool looking fish and wanted to know what else would go well with these.
All thoughts are welcome.
Thank you.
I have a 30 gallon almost done cycling and i want a semi aggressive community.
Heres what i know i want:
tiger barbs( i know i need to get 6 to keep the aggression down)
Red Tail Shark( i know i can only have on)
Pleco( suggestions on what kind please?)
I want some cool looking fish and wanted to know what else would go well with these.
All thoughts are welcome.
Thank you.
) - and I know nothing about red tailed sharks or plecos - but I keep assorted danios with my tiger barbs (I have pearl danios, normal and golden zebra danios and Danio kyathit). They all shoal together and are not at all worried by the antics of the tiger barbs.
If you can look after these succesfully, then a cichlid tank is a natural progression.
)






