pauly Fishaholic Joined Feb 2, 2006 Messages 409 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Birmingham, England Dec 12, 2008 #1 Anyone know what this little fella is called?
Honeythorn Sugar coating and nicely nicely? I don't think so Joined Mar 10, 2008 Messages 2,313 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Stourbridge UK Dec 12, 2008 #2 I'm going to hazard a guess at a Dwarf Chain loach .
Davo86 Cichlids, Catfish and Oddballs Joined Oct 1, 2007 Messages 5,591 Reaction score 3 Points 36 Location Shropshire UK Dec 12, 2008 #3 pretty sure its a Botia kubotai
three-fingers Fish Connoisseur Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 5,554 Reaction score 2 Points 38 Location Scotland Dec 12, 2008 #4 Yo Yo/Pakistani loach Botia almorhae I'd say. edit: Can I change my answer? Another candidate is Botia histrionica, that's what I think now. For certain it's a Botia loach though.
Yo Yo/Pakistani loach Botia almorhae I'd say. edit: Can I change my answer? Another candidate is Botia histrionica, that's what I think now. For certain it's a Botia loach though.
nosoup4you Soupreme Overlord Joined Sep 7, 2008 Messages 1,927 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Dec 12, 2008 #5 http/www.loaches.com/species-index/botia-histronica
pauly Fishaholic Joined Feb 2, 2006 Messages 409 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Birmingham, England Dec 12, 2008 #6 Google agrees with Botia histrionica - cheers three-fingers.