Can I Fit A Single Blood Parrot Into A 20G

that would be perfect for a BP :) yay! so glad you are looking for a bigger tank! would definitely love to see a picture of your BP when you get one! my Icon is a picture of mine, named Sunkist :)

Some bp's would outgrow a 55gal quite easily...All would outgrow a 45 gal (although I started two off in a 45 gal)...Aim for a 75gal if you really want one - means there's room for other fish too.

that would be perfect for a BP :) yay! so glad you are looking for a bigger tank! would definitely love to see a picture of your BP when you get one! my Icon is a picture of mine, named Sunkist :)
yeah i found a 40g for $50 with accesories they say not sure if they mean decor or filter heater etc though

If you're looking for second hand tanks, Craigslist, or your local aquarium club would be your best hookups. I just purchased a 40 gallon with lid (no lighting) for $40. Heck of a deal, if you ask me.

Personally, I think that Blood parrots are ugly as can be. Lol. Actually, I remember reading that the "smile" is a deformation. They are hybrids. Actually, I don't think that they are cichlids. They can't close their mouth all of the way, and that is where the "smile" comes from.

Yes they are cichlids.

Most reactions

Back