Can I Change My Name On Here?

Tetraking

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
154
Reaction score
1
Points
16
Location
Plymouth, England
Hi all, i have now sold my freshwater set-up and am moving to the salty side :hyper: only problem is i hate my name on here, is it possible to change it?

Thanks
 
Looks like i am stuck with it then :unsure: its gonna ruin my journel, will the mods let me change it...please...pretty please.
 
dont think you can....

i woul change mine too....


as im not 22 anymore hahah
 
William is the admin of fishforums.net. Also known as the guy that started all this and that is now the main 'boss'. He's the one that appoints mods, decides it's time for a layout change, the one that can add forum sections and also the one with the power to change a users nickname. Click on the link above and you'll find the words 'send message'. Click that and it will take you to the window to PM him.

Whether or not he'll respond I don't know as he's a busy guy and name changes aren't exactly on the top of his to do list I imagine.
 
I tried changing mine quite some time ago with no results so I registered as a new user and started over as a newbie. I don't even remember my old ID but it is probably considered as a person who just stopped showing up. I won't need to change mine again. I'm not 47 years old, I was born in '47.
 
I've had my name changed before. I just PMed William and a few days later it was different! :) I must have got him at a time where it wasn't too busy.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top