Can Anyone Identify My New Fishes?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Aydonsmama

Reaction score
So I bout a red fin shark from a franchised pet store 3 years ago. They told me my 10 gallon would be plenty of room for him. Well here I am 3 years later with a very aggressive red fin a few dead a fish and the job of upgrading to a 50 gal. So I got my new tank from a woman who had no fish experience. The tank came with a 2 yr old marble angel a full grown albino Cory a stripped danio and 3 other fish I am unable to identify. Can anyone help??

Unfortunetly I haven't figured out how to post a photo from my phone. I will post photos when I get home. I have a pair of thin silver fish about the size of a quarter that have round bellies they look like balloons but they aren't mollies. I also have 1 pink fish that has a curve in it's spine. I almost looks like a betta but is not agressive and the other is silver the size of a nickel ith black right before his tail fin and looks like it has red eyelids. I will definetly post pics when I get home :)

Hmmm

Not sure about the first ones...sound like some sort of livebearers though or very over fed lol

Kissing gourami... although they don't look much like a betta. Could be a female betta?

and red eye tetra...

If you want to upload pictures from your phone, you first have to email them to yourself. Than you need to download them and save it someplace on your computer. Than go to photobucket or whatever you use and click on upload photos. Navigate to where you saved the picture on your computer. After it uploads copy the code and paste it in your post.

Hope this helped. :)

Most reactions

Back