Can Anyone Help?

wackystarfish

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
550
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Blackpool
ok heres the situation. I have a 30 UK gal tank, with 7 neon tetras
4 ??? tetras
3 shrimps
1 pleco
I need insparation for new fish! i dont want to keep angels, nor bettas. Can you stock my tank for me?? lol Also, suggest ornaments, rocks etc to go with the fish :)
Fin

BTW im not a begginner. I have been keeping a tank for 2 years
 
What sort of fish are you looking for?

Small? Large? Colourful? Active? Peaceful?

Bottom, middle or top of tank?


Personally, as you already have a few small fish, I'd look for something a little larger - gourami, perhaps?


As for ornaments etc, that's entirely down to personal choice. As long as it's aquarium safe and won't affect your water chemistry (eg not limestone etc), then anything goes. All your fish look for is somewhere to hide and play around in - you could stick a load of tupperware containers in there if you wanted, your fish wouldn't really care! :lol:

What do you have at the moment for decorations?
 
not much. just pebbly substrate, a large piece of bogwood. i want some top feeders and some middles and some bottoms.
 
Nothing beats corydora catfish for a bottom feeder, IMO. For top swimmers, I love pearl danios. They put on a real color show when they settle in. They don't sit right at the surface, but generally prefer the upper levels of the tank. If you want something that does stay right at the top, perhaps hatchetfish.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top