Camera Trouble

Joemuz

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Im having trouble getting pics of my fish as my cameras only 2mp so i was woindering if anyone can advice me on a decent camera thats good for close up work, but there is a catch, i need to find one under £50 :(
Please can someone give me some advice? Cheers, Joemuz

Only advice I can give is looking for something on eBay and very very second hand. You'll get far more value for money there.

Only advice I can give is looking for something on eBay and very very second hand. You'll get far more value for money there.

Yer i never thought of the value for meney bit, like you said ebay will give you better value for money onitssecond hand items.
Cheers, Joemuz

There's nothing wrong with "only" 2mp. Or, is it because you want to print big / enlarge your pictures?

I have a 2meg camera, and easily get good quality prints upto 7"x5". 10x8 is pushing it a bit, but depends on the subject.

Remember, not too many years ago, 2 meg cameras were the dogs whatsits. Maybe you need a better lens, more suitable for close up work.

c**p lens = c**p pictures, no matter how many pixels you have.

Yeah Nikon still sells a 4 mp DSLR for a couple grand!

What are you trying to do with your 2? You can get a Decent P&S for that I'd guess but you'd have to watch the sells.

SLC

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back