tibby25731
Fish Herder
OK, so my kribs have got it together... probably on Saturday or Sunday. Female is staying in cave or sitting outside it, chasing off anyone who comes near. I did pick up the cave and peek very quickly, there aren't loads of eggs but what I saw were pink - is this normal?
Secondly, i bought some liquifry to be prepared and it says to add some to the water when there are eggs. What do you usually do? Add before the eggs hatch, or after? Plus it said to feed 2-4 times a day, 1 drop per gallon - so that is 13 drops for my tank, several times over? Is this one of those things to disreagrd, as with some other foods where they advise feeding too much? HELP!
lastly, assuming the fry hatch OK and become free swimming, how long should I feed them Liquifry for, and at what stage do I move onto something else?? And what IS that something else???
Thanks!
Secondly, i bought some liquifry to be prepared and it says to add some to the water when there are eggs. What do you usually do? Add before the eggs hatch, or after? Plus it said to feed 2-4 times a day, 1 drop per gallon - so that is 13 drops for my tank, several times over? Is this one of those things to disreagrd, as with some other foods where they advise feeding too much? HELP!
lastly, assuming the fry hatch OK and become free swimming, how long should I feed them Liquifry for, and at what stage do I move onto something else?? And what IS that something else???
Thanks!
He is NOT yellow any more, he is more of a bluey grey colour and his stripes have gone. When Mum comes near and starts flicking, he develops a pinkish blush along the bottom of his body from his head to about half way along! How strange... has your male changed at all???







