kevinthecow
Fishaholic
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2008
- Messages
- 657
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
Soon, my 29gal is gonna be empty. Most of my fish died these past three months 'cause of a rly bad case of ich.(I was gone for the weekend, i never knew. nor did the person taking care of my fish.)
So, breeding fish seems more enjoyable and rewarding IN MY OPINION. So, when I do have my 29gal empty. (i'll sell the rest of the fishes, / give them away to my friends ) what fish would be suitable to breed in a 29gal?
Most easiest? <- please, no livebearers as I do not want a whole colony appearing every morning
Would any parenting cichlid work with my 29gal?
Shoals, are good. (large numbers work too.)
Thanks
So, breeding fish seems more enjoyable and rewarding IN MY OPINION. So, when I do have my 29gal empty. (i'll sell the rest of the fishes, / give them away to my friends ) what fish would be suitable to breed in a 29gal?
Most easiest? <- please, no livebearers as I do not want a whole colony appearing every morning
Would any parenting cichlid work with my 29gal?
Thanks

![Pair Of Krobia Xinguensis [Redhill, Rh1]](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_dc62b2fcb5bb6915.webp)





