Brave little corys

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fiddlesticks

Fish Addict
Reaction score
These corys are brave little things. Right from day one being in my tank, they were very curious about my giant pleco. They go and wiggle all over his face, and try to school with him. Sooooo adorable. Last night I saw one of them go right up and steal an algae disk from the sea monster. Its a good thing shes gentle. More like lock ness, than a mean sea monster. Then the cory brought the disk back over to her, and they shared it. :wub: :wub: :lol: I wish my camera had some film in it. Thats gotta be the sweetest thing Iv ever seen.

That is SO cute!!! :wub: :wub:

My new 3 line cories spend all day doing races and playing tag up and down the side of the tank :wub:

Awww I love Corys. This morning my Bf told me that my female Gourami looked like she was dying :( Lying on the bottom of the tank on her side. It happened suddenly and there was nothing we could do but the corys stayed by her side watching her kind of keeping her company!! no nibbling or anything. And now they hang out with my keyhole and he protects them from the kribs!! :D

My plec is a common. Hes at least a foot long. I found it so funny that the 2 little rhinos I have are scared of him, but the tiny lil corys think hes one of them.lol

The corys must think he's some king of radioactive uber cory!!!

I'm gonna get a nice plec (Royal whiptail maybe) for my new tank after the cycle but he cant have any corys to keep him company cos I rly want african butterfly fish. :(

Fiddlesticks said:
My plec is a common. Hes at least a foot long. I found it so funny that the 2 little rhinos I have are scared of him, but the tiny lil corys think hes one of them.lol
Haha :D any chance you could get a pic of the cories investigating the pleco? I'd love to see it!

:D I am gonna get some picks of it. Even if I have to camp down there for days. Ya ever notice that fish do the cutest things when you dont have a camera, and then when you get it they just sit there looking at you begging for food. :blink: lol
I bet they do think he is a radioactive uber cory. :rofl: :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back