Brand New 36 Gallon Tank With Scratches! Help

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

kevingrods

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello,

I finally gave in and bought a bigger tank.  I went with the marine life 36 gallon and its pretty sweet.  I finally get it all set up and all the inserts and everything i need done for the water and wipe down the front and i find two big scratches on the inside of the front of the tank!  It is the one that is curved in the front so i can't just flip it around.

In everyone's opinion should i go threw the hassel of tanking apart the entire tank and returning it or just deal with it.  They are noticeable but you have to look for it.  I'm just angry that i finally got done setting it all up and now i may have to do it all over again!  This is my first glass tank.  Should i just forget about it?  Is this something common?  The only thing i did was rub the algea cleaner thing on it but im almost positive it was clean so i dont no how this happened.   It looks very pretty and im having a difficult time having to do it all over again but if everyone thinks its worth it in the long run, I will return and do it all over again!

Thanks for the feed back

Kevin

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    resized.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 72
  • far away.jpg
    far away.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 62
  • close up.jpg
    close up.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 56
  • closer.jpg
    closer.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 57
It's up to you really, if you think its unsightly then return it. If you don't mind it, keep it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back