Bogwood Online?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Discus83

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm after some good sized bogwood and none of my lfs stock anything worth buying. does anyone know of any online places that are worth a look? I'm sure it's been covered somewhere before but can't find anything relevant. Thanks

I know it may seem obvious but ebay is usually a pretty good source of unusual bigger pieces. Pet shops often get too much they can't shift so they put pieces on. I've found some pretty nice pieces there.
Sorry if it's an obvious answer...

Hi yeah I meant to put in my first post I've had some nasty experiences with wood of eBay so am put off from using that method again!

A little more googling and I've just found www.aquariumbogwood.co.uk and I've got some pieces on order. Fingers crossed.

We went to one of our local LFS as we were after a couple of small pieces for our tank. We were able to buy two which we picked out from their own tanks thus saving the problem of having to soak it. I think it costs us a tenner or less for the two bits.

What was wrong with what you got off eBay?

One bit was rotten and the other had a whiff of household cleaner! Neither of which were going anywhere near my tank!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back