blue damsel

Max

Fish Addict
Reaction score
well he was hiding for about 3 days... then he came out today, he has a white spot, only one. it is on his side. i think he srached it and it just got swollen...

hey dragon,how big is the spot?is there any on his fins? he probably did
just scratch it,especially if it is big, but if he starts to constantly rub
against rocks,etc. it could be a parasite.

he died... :sad: :X well at least it wasnt the clown... :/ i think it was a scrach because it was about a 1cm

also i feed my clown frozen brineshrimp, he eats it so is it ok... i also fed him a few flakes, he seemed to liek the flakes better... is it just fishes choice?

(glad he likes flakes they are cheaper)

Try and feed a variety of foods, brine, mysis shrimp, maybe the odd bloodworm etc.

I feed mines as a treay squid, mussel, cockles and so on... they all LOVE this stuff. $$$$ though :lol:

when i go fishing i use raw calimary (squid) can i feed them choped up raw squid?

also its realy cheap... free... well on the shores of cali... that one time... :lol: if any one lives there they know what im talkign about... i think -_-

I dont see why not, my clows just go MAD after the squid more than any other fish. And I know personally squid is delicious, I dont see why not just chop it finely and they will eat it. I hope yours like it though. :)

Most reactions

Back