Whats the best way to 100% blitz a tank after disease? I've just bought a larger tank which was known to have problems which unfortunately wiped out the stock that the previous owner had. Not wanting to take any chances I was wondering what I should use? I have chlorine granuals that I use in my swimming pool - both stabilized and un-stabilized would this be any good or should I use something like bleach? I want to get the tank set up ASAP so want a quick solution.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
thought that mite be a better option than bleach that way theres a change that if not rinsed properly the ammonia doen't do any harm while cycling because its needed 
and i was wondering if anyone knew whether we should clean the entire tank.. boil rocks etc, clean the gravel and stuff.. anyone know?
& don't know why but suspect internal parasites going of the stringy white poo
. have tried alsorts with this tank so starting to wonder if its the tank as water params are spot on.
)







