Bleu

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ava

Reaction score
I typically only ask questions on the forum, so I decided to show my male half moon betta. I’ve had him for about 4 months now. I love him to death 💕

Attachments

• 7C888786-7FD9-43FC-89D9-81BA66A807D8.jpeg
    7C888786-7FD9-43FC-89D9-81BA66A807D8.jpeg
    644.7 KB · Views: 58
Bleu is gorgeous!!!! Love his colors!! Are his fins cello or black? I can't really understand with the black background.

Bleu is gorgeous!!!! Love his colors!! Are his fins cello or black? I can't really understand with the black background.
Thank you! It is kind of hard to tell with the background. And honestly I am not quite sure because he keeps changing colors. One day he will be a dark blue, and the next he will be a vibrant teal. It is not affecting his health though in any way. I’ve also noticed since I’ve had him his fins are growing out longer and the tips appear to be white to sometimes clear. (Not an infection or fin rot) So he’s kind of like my lil mystery betta. 😂

How cool!!! He must be a marble then! (Marbling is when a betta changes color: it can be red, blue, purple, or white, or a combination of both. Marble is also the name of a jumping gene, or transposon: a DNA sequence that can change its position in the fish genome. As a result, marble bettas often have colored patches (or areas without pigment) all over their body and fins.)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back