Oooh, where do I start?:
school of pearl gouramis for the top, school of black neons for colour contrast and group of khuulies for the bottom
or
group of leopard frog plecs for the bottom (hoping they'd breed) and a BIG school of endlers for the top
or
large school of danio khyatits for the top, pair of green phantom plecs for the bottom
or
school of davidsandsii corydoras for bottom, black phantom tetras for top and maybe a school of glowlights
or (how many goes do I get?)
a livebearer tank with black-bellied limias, male swordtail with harem and a pair of bristlies for the bottom
or
group of ameca splendens, group of hillstream loaches- and I wonder if a group of golden barbs might work in this setup
or
pair of whiptails at the bottom, large school of harlequin rasboras and a pair of banded gouramis
or
brackish tank with sailfin mollies
no, I really must stop this, must go and do water changes on the tanks I have instead of setting up new ones...