Black Shark

Size: 151 x 62 x 51 cm thats the max i can find any good sites ?

although it should take him years to grow right ? although hes gotten from like 2 inchs to 6 inchs in about 5 months

Manchester, UK i'll check it out at shop tonoz or day after

ahh yea i forgot about them..they are probably the best actaully....but it doesnt harm to get a quote from other places :thumbs:

when my bs gets to be a nice size i'll thank u guys/girls :) thanks for info but still my oscors died :-( i will get a new tank but how soon should i get one ? as hes not big yet

Your tank sounds like a 27 gal is it a rekord 120, as i have one with tropical fish, the tank is to small and probably through stress, he has become ill.

how big is he at the moment?

edit - wilder how is 86 litres the first one he/she posted a jewel 120?

Black sharks grow very rapidly and when kept in optimal conditions have no trouble getting to a foot long within a year, growth then slows down taking another few years to reach their eventual full adult size of close to 2 feet. It would be best if you got the larger tank sooner rather than later, both for the benefit of the fish and to save yourself money in the long run.

hes 6 inchs and its a reckord 70. he doesn't seem ill though the tank seems fine for himt o swim around at the moment but i will get a new tank

i'm a he and didn't think i'd take fishkeeping serious untill i got a tank and decide to care for my fish and relised i got a small tank when i got the fish as i didn't get told that he would grow to a big size untill i did research on the fish

thats ok many people dont find out much until after theyv gone and bought all there fish...i didnt know a thing...and i agree with CFC the sooner the better the shark i would say is already too big for your tank..

he certinaly looks big enoguh yet there seems to be plentey of space in the tank from eye view but i know he needs a bigger tank or he will die that proberley explains why hes killing other fish mybe takeing up space and he needs it i supose. i'll order that tank soon. he does look ok though just a bit too agressive to certin fish

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back