black moor probably gonna die

Mr F.ishy

Reaction score
my black moor keeps going to the top of the water and going on its side :sad: , had fish like this before, they die pretty fast -_- its too late for treatment...all shops shut till after boxing day :( , so what causes this

Well I'm sorry. I had a Fantail very dear to me go through a three day similar ordeal. What kind of housing does it have? What kinds of supplies and treatments do you have on hand?

-Killie

Ye those fancy goldfish like them all ways get funny diseases it could it be dropsy are it scales all sticking out? or it could be swim bladder disorder :nod:

Sounds like your fish has Swim Bladder a very common disease amougest Fancies. If he is not beyond help feed him some frozen Daphnia which helps digestion and normally clears up the problem if it is caught early enough.

Good Luck

Your fish has a swimbladder it very very common for the black moors and it is also very easy to fix to I just read this last nite get some frozen peas and peel them and feed it to the fish. Swim bladder is also caused by the fish getting air with his food do you feed the fish a sinking food or flakes? You need to swith to a gel base food or soak your flakes or pellets one you can make gel base food very easy for the fish if you want . HERE IS A LINK TO TELL YOU WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR FISH AND HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/4468/swmbldr.html I hope this helps you out some.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back