Black and white sand bottom

I agree. I like the look though it might be difficult to keep over an extended period of time.

Teelie said:
I agree. I like the look though it might be difficult to keep over an extended period of time.
eventually it'll look light grey. and thats fine with me too.

I find it odd that you would ask Sky WHY he did that???

Ummm, possibly because it's HIS/HER tank and it looks good to HIM/HER!!!! :angry:

Sorry, but I hate when people post things like that! It's somewhat rude in my opinion and I'm sure Sky has worked hard making it look GREAT!!!!

:p

Grey, depending on the shade could look good as well. I suppose no matter how you look at it, the sand will be pretty.

Teelie said:
Grey, depending on the shade could look good as well. I suppose no matter how you look at it, the sand will be pretty.
it'll only ever look grey from a distance. up close you'll always see the black/white specks seperately so it'll always have a salt and pepper look to it. I can't wait to get this tank going. It'll be an asian tank. Gouramis, Clown loaches, Tiger barbs.

Teelie said:
That sounds promising. Post pictures when you have it set up. :)`
It'll be a while. Expect a picture of this tank completed in about a month or so.

I'm patient. :D If it comes out really well it may be my next project. I've already got designs on getting a 20 gallon long tank. :lol:

I think that is just gorgeous. I've been considering topping my flourite with black sand but i'm not sure if that will work out ok. :dunno:

Most reactions

Back