Fussy Bristlenose Female Pleco Prob

Looks like normal Bn poop to me.

My BNs love cucumber. I attach it to a piece of lead weight, which comes with the plants, or a screwcumber, which is then attached to a piece of fishing line, so it is easy to remove. I would not chase her with anything new, just put it in before lights out then leave it over night.

Update: she may have eaten some watermelon. Not sure as it was left in there for 24 hours. I will try a piece of zucchini and maybe an algae wafer tonight.

Also.. A question....I want to add another hiding place for her. I'm wondering if she got too big finally for the place in her castle(in a tower). So I was thinking of PVC. But I kinda want the black kind(this might be ABS, haven't been to store yet). Is this OK to use? I didn't really want to paint white PVC as if she's in there sucking in it I would be afraid the paint might come off? But I think she would prefer something darker anyway so she can blend better. Any ideas?

I ended up getting some white PVC pipe but she hasn't taken to it at all. And still no signs of eating. I took a video of what I think is a bit weird looking in her mouth, so hopefully I can get it posted here. Let me know what you think! Oh and the small pitiful mewling noise at the end is one of my cats...lol. She didn't sound that pitiful in real life!

https://youtu.be/M9YTQ-2S58Q

Most reactions

Back