Bizarre... Missing Fish

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

liam74

Reaction score
can a 2 inch marble angel fish eat a 1" x-ray tetra ? its just that i used to have 5 x-ray tetra's and now i only got 4, checked tank and filter over and cant find the poor bugger, so my only conclusion is that it has been eaten

tia

liam

Could it be hiding in a rock?

One of my fish has taken to hiding and i cant see it at all, but i know its there as it comes out occasionally

it seems a bit strange that my angels (2 of) have eaten the x-ray tetra, the angels are not that much bigger than the x-ray tetra's

A 2" angel couldn't possibly eat a 1" tetra unless the tetra was already dead. Check the floor around your tank very carefuly. If you don't find the missing fish there, look inside the filter, inside any hollow ornaments and in any small cracks in, or adjacent to, the tank.

Could it be that you got rid of it by mistake when you did a water change???
My head and tail tetras are little ****s! they try and get it the gravel vac and the bottle I use for water changes! - possible that you may have lost it that way.

Could it be that you got rid of it by mistake when you did a water change???
My head and tail tetras are little ****s! they try and get it the gravel vac and the bottle I use for water changes! - possible that you may have lost it that way.

only did a water change last night so it defo had not got in the gravel cleaner, while doing the water change last night i gave the tank a really good going over and removed all sponges from filter box, but he no whered to be seen, so my only conclusion now is that the 2 baby angels had a free buffet

liam

Most reactions

Back