Birdwatchers/Animal Watchers?

OP
trash.binh91

trash.binh91

Fish Addict
Reaction score
We have a mystery bird that hangs out here. It's a huge bird the size of a large raven/eagle with a huge wingspan. It looks like a giant pigeon. Talk about bizarre. Never been able to get a pic tho
Can you try to get a pic and put it here? Doesn't have to be an award winning portrait, maybe a zoomed in vid might do well as well.

Fishmanic

Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
I was in my bedroom when I heard the loud sound of glass shattering. Then another minute passed and I heard more shattering and banging sounds. That’s when I went into the kitchen and looked out the small window in the door and saw the hawk banging around the walls and windows of the porch trying to get out. I went out onto the porch and then I coaxed it to fly out with a stick as I opened the third window. Glass was everywhere on the porch floor. Luckily there was no blood. I believe it was a Northern Goshawk. It had a very large wingspan.

A year earlier I saw a goshawk on top of my bird feeder. It was about 3 feet away from my office window so I had a great view. I found a dead small bird on the ground under the feeder. It may have been the same goshawk that flew through the porch window a year later since we usually don’t see birds of prey in my suburban neighborhood.

Last edited:

JuiceBox52

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
I was in my bedroom when I heard the loud sound of glass shattering. Then another minute passed and I heard more shattering and banging sounds. That’s when I went into the kitchen and looked out the small window in the door and saw the hawk banging around the walls and windows of the porch trying to get out. I went out onto the porch and then I coaxed it to fly out with a stick as I opened the third window. Glass was everywhere on the porch floor. Luckily there was no blood. I believe it was a Northern Goshawk. It had a very large wingspan.
That's crazy

trending

Most reactions - Past 7 days