• ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nirvanarama

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
heres a pic of 1 so you can make up your mind!
101_0633_0001.jpg

Stupid.

They are very small and expensive. You could almost buy a 4ft tank with hood for the amount they cost. They are also not good for some bottom feeders, cories shouldn't even go in them!

They look ok, but IMO they are a glorified bowl.

in my defense i wasnt stupid enough 2 go buy 1 i got 1 with the tank and light (£75 new), i bought 1 from my dads m8 for £30 so it was a bargain.

and yeah, i read up on the bottom feeder thing :p

They're cool! :D

They look good, are easy to maintain and everyone that comes into my house comments on how nice it is.

It won't last you very long if your serious about keeping fish, but they're a stylish decoration and a good starter tank.

Most definately cool!

Oh, are Tetra's rock and I found Nemo the same person? :dunno: Look at the avatar and location. :dunno:

Expensive for what they are.....

....but a hell of a lot better than a goldfish bowl...

www :)

I think they are ok once there is adequate filtration, Heat and amount of fish and if someone wants to spend their money on one thats their choice.

They're alright... I've seen some set up really nicely, but I would never buy one. As Cheese pointed out, you could get a huge tank for the same price as one biorb.

I've never seen one before, but if you are just keeping guppys or neons or something, and it is at least 2 gallons.......I think it's alright as long as there is oxygen going in because the surface of air to water ratio is smaller than should be!!

Kind of pretty actually!!!

They aparently have really good aireation and a 5 stage filter or something. Mines really easy to look after, they say you only have to do water changes every 6 weeks or so, although I do mine every 3-4 just in case.

Yikes I've never seen them before but that sounds bad. I thought mini bows were overpriced (and they are) but that sounds horrible. How many gallons is it? What comes with it? I can't tell much by the picture.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back