Bigger Betta falx Fry!

juliethegr8t

Addicted and in Therapy
Reaction score
My babies are growing!! :wub: Here are some updated shots of them. Bear with me if you're getting bored, but I loved wuv's spawn diary and am sort of trying to do the same thing. They have grown a lot since the last pics though.. at least I think they have!

Excuse me algae... the babies HATE the scraper... so I leave it be in the hard-to-access places. :*)

Attachments

• falxfry4.jpg
    falxfry4.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 137
Here's one of the bigguns, who are a week older than their other tankmates. Look at the size difference between him and the one hiding in the plant above him! (Though that's a really small one...)

Attachments

• falxfry5.jpg
    falxfry5.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 140
Something interesting I've noticed... there are a few dark ones in there, and a few lights ones. And then lots of inbetweenies. :p There is one on the far right who is a dark, and the one in the middle is very light. :nod: Look at that fat microworm belly. :wub:

Attachments

• falxfry6.jpg
    falxfry6.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 138
Ahhh they're everywhere! Save me!! :S lol, there are quite a few of them though, as you can see... and this is only one corner of the tank! They're now at all levels, and not just hanging about at the bottom or hiding. :thumbs: This is the last one... I suppose the pics look all the same to lots of you, but I love em. :look:

Attachments

• falxfry7.jpg
    falxfry7.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 123
Ok not the last one, I just have to repost this pic to prove they are bigger. :p Look how teeny! The camera couldn't even focus on them, they were so small. Now they actually look like little fish! And might I add, I can see on almost all of the larger ones - they have a beautiful turquoise stripe coming, just like their parents. This is exciting to me, because I have been looking around at a lot of other people's falx, and often they have little to no stripe!! :shifty: Even my mommy falx has one (rare), so babies are gonna be gorgeous.

Attachments

• falxfry2.jpg
    falxfry2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 136
When they weren't all swimming about like crazy, and I could actually somewhat count them, I counted over 50. I'm guessing there was some hiding at the time - so probably between 50 and 60. :nod:

Ah......so cute Julie!!

I am happy for you!! I know it must be hard loving the babies so much and hope that everyone who sees them will love them just as much as you :lol:

Well I DO!!!! :nod: :look:

They are Adorable:wub: , Those Babies are gonna look great.

Well Done Julie :clap: :clap:

How'd I miss this thread!?!? Julie!!! Your babies!!! Look at them :wub: :wub: :wub: I see the two I want, the one who's on the very far left of the second pic and the one who's bottom right in the third pic....wait...

yeah, that's them!! :hyper:

:lol: :lol: Wuv... I'll try to keep an eye on those two, tell em to grow up big and strong for their future mommy. ;)

MrMup - Umm... I think the bigger ones may be a month now, if you count when they were in dads mouth, and the younger are a week behind. I'd have to check to really know, cuz I forgot. :p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back