Big Brother

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

only during the last few weeks..
i find the first weeks boring..

i quite like the fish in a bowl idea though!
:good:

I will stand up and admit i am a BB addict. :D

I have seen all the previous six years and looking forward to seeing which motley crew we have this year.

And look is different yet again with an inside out look.The dining room table and sofa will be outside with a chandelier hanging above the table,and inside there is a fake grass floor with sunloungers..Very strange.

Bring it on. :)

well i always say i hate but whtch every second of it on e4 so i refuse to comment

It was an interesting concept, but it has truly run its course now. Do we really need any more non-celebrities filling up the media?

Why can't we just change it so that whoever loses the vote dies? At least then we won't have to have Davina running like a fool. And we won't see them in magazines for 10 months later despite them having no talent at all...

It was an interesting concept, but it has truly run its course now. Do we really need any more non-celebrities filling up the media?

Why can't we just change it so that whoever loses the vote dies? At least then we won't have to have Davina running like a fool. And we won't see them in magazines for 10 months later despite them having no talent at all...

I gather you don't like BB anymore then
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did anyone see Shiprecked??? I loved that. My favourite has got to be I'm a celebrity get me out of here.

:-(

What a bunch this year eh.. the look on peoples face before they figured out poor pete had tourettes.. he would say "hello im pete", they would reply with their name and he would say <insert expletive here>.. shouldn't laugh, but the look on thier faces.

Squid

What a bunch this year eh.. the look on peoples face before they figured out poor pete had tourettes.. he would say "hello im pete", they would reply with their name and he would say <insert expletive here>.. shouldn't laugh, but the look on thier faces.

Squid

What a bunch of losers not impressed by any of them at all this year !!! a right bunch of TW*TS

love it love it love it!!!

oh dear it's so dangerous being off work for the start of BB, you know I'll be hooked in a big way :lol:

my personal fave so far is the gay canadian muscle man, he makes me laugh and Ian's jealous of his silly hat collection :rolleyes:

my fave target of hatred so far is Bonnie, chavtastic, she can't even say her name properly, I can see I'm going to spend the next few weeks mocking her

BB brings out the b1tch in me :rolleyes:

love it love it love it!!!

oh dear it's so dangerous being off work for the start of BB, you know I'll be hooked in a big way :lol:

my personal fave so far is the gay canadian muscle man, he makes me laugh and Ian's jealous of his silly hat collection :rolleyes:

my fave target of hatred so far is Bonnie, chavtastic, she can't even say her name properly, I can see I'm going to spend the next few weeks mocking her

BB brings out the b1tch in me :rolleyes:

LOL you mean BONNNNEERR....lol

OK wiggle.. heres the run-down

Bonnie - agree there.. chavvy annoying
Dawn - why.. if you dont like people, why lock yourself up with 13 idiots in front of millions
George - Your only in there because you have blue(ish) blood
Glyn - poor deluded skinny fella.. i reckon his mum gave him the hunkiest life-guard award
Grace - a bit of posh totty for george
Imogen - shes ok.. only in there to please the welsh. face like a worn leather handbag for a beauty queen though.
Lea - why, why, why.. pop
Lisa - might be funny.. might annoy the hell outta me..
Mikey - your just an ugly vernon kay
Nikki - silly girl.. youd be better if you kept that mouth shut.
Pete - Lee evans on acid.. might wear thin.. ****
Richard - Young man.. theres no need to feel down, i said young man.. la la la
Sezer - nobody will love him as much as he loves himself..
Shahbaz - more overpowering than brut aftershave

There you go

Squid

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back