Big Brother

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

really likning pete think he is sound and really trying to enjoy the experience but having a laugh. that girl that cried over her eye makeup, i get the impression she is really acting to hard

She wants to grow up, she always moaning and sulking, i don't care for that cezar to much, god he loves him self.

yeah i like pete

makes me laugh and I actually think he'd turn out to be a really good 'celebrity' to make people think of turets as normal.... cos once you look past the outbursts and twitching he seems to have a heart of gold.

Imogen - shes ok.. only in there to please the welsh. face like a worn leather handbag for a beauty queen though
hey shes my first cousin, please dont go saying things without knowing who your going to offend. im outraged!

yeah like hell, im only jokin, shes not my cous, but shes from llanelli! :flex:
whats wrong with the Welsh anyhow? dwi cymraeg, ar rydw i carw fe,

It's such a positive thing to see someone with Tourettes on TV - makes people think a whole lot more instead of just judging without knowing what they are talking about.

Makes it all the better that he seems to be a great bloke who is good-humoured.

Nikki and Shabaz need their heads banging together though!

I love BigBrother - makes me feel normal!
Shazbang or whateva he's alled - cant stand him, just an attention seeker. Nikki - likewise and I cant stand her whineing voice ("I need my eye make up removaah!!!") I like Pete though, bless him. Lisa is way too scary. Lea - yuk, Cezar (or whatever he's called) just awful, why does he believe girls like him?? :sick:
Mikey is boring so is George (has he spoken yet??) Welsh boy, well?? what is he doing in there, please send him home to his mum. Dawn, I feel so sorry for her with them all whispering about her BO :sly: Imogen and the other one - just there to look pretty I suppose, Bonner.... well, another Lesley but not so hardfaced.
Who have I missed - Oh Richard. He's like a remake of that other gay guy who was on BB (cant remember his name but got on well with most people and made all the descisions....
Great show though.

:lol: To be honest there isn't one person i've took too so far, to be honest i don't think any of them deserve to win, but then we are only in the early days.

I LOVE PETE, he has a great personality. He should be proud of himself. he has a lot of special qualities. I just hope that this has changed peoples opinion about things. Tourettes is NOTHING to be ashamed of, Pete has proved this.

PETE TO WIN,

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yea, pete is a funny guy and that shabaz is total Nob! What was he doing last night anyway? I saw him throwing loads of things in a big silver box n talking 2 himself? :huh:

Shabaz left last night, how chuffed am I! Can't wait to see tonight

Most reactions

Back