Big Brother

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Glad she's gone as i like glynn.

There is no escape. It's on TV every six minutes and it's the biggest post on here too.

Damn big brother and it's stupidity!

You can't even reference "Big Brother" anymore without half the population thinking you mean this festering heap of fly attractant.

Bah!

Lots of idiots you wouldn't give the time of day to were sitting around doing very little. Then a bloke with a geordie accent got excited cos one got up to look at a wall.

Then it ended. Sadly, no-one has yet blown up the house (from the inside, or the outside).

If only they just killed the contestants instead of evicting them, then I'd watch it...so long as Davina was first to the chopping block.

Can't wait to see sezar leave tomorrow, that will wipe the big grin off his face. :lol:

I hate sezar. I dont wana say this buy leah will go. sezar will stay :crazy: Do you vote in any of the time in bb

Never voted in any of the big brothers, but i am tempted this time to get rid of sezar. :lol:

I dont wana say this buy leah will go.
oh i hope. I dont like disagreeing but i cant believe you guys like leah! i like grace and i dont mind sezar really. I really like pete, hes so cool. You know who i hate? richard and leah, they are such scheming backstabbers, and can you not see how leah is all trying to be everyones friend and then she scurries off to the loo with ashleen and slags them off. i voted for leah and richard to go. :nod:

Don't mind lea and richard, find that imogen, grace, and sezar are the real villians is the show.

i can see what you mean, they are too worried about the whole 'gang' thing and grace was only trying to keep george in so that the her gang wasnt getting any smaller. but i like imogen.

She is really bitchy well they all are, imogen just don't like her she boring, all there is to look at is the face, grace she a *****, sezar biggest ***** of all.
At least lea had some time for bonnie and help her get ready to go.
nicola is brain dead.
it's fun though.

lol nichola just makes me laugh due to her stupidity, omg but i thought it was pretty out of order to say "oh its a bit dry" in such a spoilt bratty tone of voice about graces food. i know im defending grace, but i see some good in there. i quite liked lea when she was helping bonnie etc, but its since shes paired up with richard for the whole 'mum' and 'dad' thing, theyre as bad as each other

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back