Big Betta Begging To The Extreme

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ReMz

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Well.... this was too funny. Normally he hides when he sees the camera, but Pumba decided he hadn't had enough food yet.

You've seen the betta wiggle... but have u seen the Oscar wiggle? :p

Certainly off topic.... but maybe i'll inspire more betta enthusiasts to pursue other fish keeping options. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CMHCJh7__I

That's the biggest Betta I've ever seen!!! :hyper:

Your Pumba is such a great character, Remz, I am quite jealous because I would luuuurv an Oscar but don't have the room for big enough tank :-(

Now, if I ever move house...

Athena

Haha, i'd be afraid he was gonna take my fingers off! :p
He is getting about that size... I thought it was funny when he jumped.... now i try to avoid the behavior. When I open the lid, I try to distract him while I drop food. The best he can do is nibble on my finger... Once he is large enough, that could pose a problem. Although I love his attitude and encourage it.... (i know, i'm bad) :p

On a serious note, he's already on a "calm down treatment".......... the best you can do with a fish.

That is quite sweet. Its like a hyper dog.
certainly ... hyper rules his personality :p.

That's the biggest Betta I've ever seen!!! :hyper:

Your Pumba is such a great character, Remz, I am quite jealous because I would luuuurv an Oscar but don't have the room for big enough tank :-(

Now, if I ever move house...

Athena
awwww. u sure you cannot have one? This tank is in my bedroom. I MADE it work. ..... sacrificed my desk. They are so much fun!

that is super cute :wub:
i think he is too spoiled..... cute.... shmeh :p

Oh god, how adorable! Your Oscar has such a great personality. :D
he has a great personality. if only he could get along with the pleco

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back