🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1KARMANN

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
thinking of setting up a 2,000gal tank in 10yr i have got qoutes and was thinking what to stock it with :lol:

this is not a pointless thread as i want to do the resurch sooner rather than later

i know my stock list will change alot in the 10yrs but just looking for idears :lol:

thinking of setting up a 2,000gal tank in 10yr i have got qoutes and was thinking what to stock it with :lol:

this is not a pointless thread as i want to do the resurch sooner rather than later

i know my stock list will change alot in the 10yrs but just looking for idears :lol:
after seeing that thread about CFC's giant tank I'd go for a big Arowana all the way

Not really amusing T1, and taking the mick out of other members like this is not ery nice. As pointed out in the other topic, he is not doing anything wrong by planning early.

after seeing that thread about CFC's giant tank I'd go for a big Arowana all the way

Just an aro?, he could have alot more than 1 aro in that size tank :blink: :blink:

2,000 neons.

What difference would it make you asking anyway, you wouldn't listen and then no doubt you would change the stocking after a few months anyway.

As I pointed out on the other thread. There is no harm in forward planning. Just because you don't do it does not mean it is wrong for other people.

And on a completely childish note - Grow Up T1!

I would start to give you some suggestions but might as well just say since its 10 years your clearly wasting everyones time. Might as well just wait 10 yrs by then you could have a pretty cool futuristic cyborg fish! Sounds nice? Address this situation in 10 years stock wasting everyones time. STOP CRYING

Spader.gif

i have a life which has lasted 3 x the time you have been on this planet

nothing like planning ahead

2yrs 10yrs no diffrence things change in a shorter time than 2yrs

GET THE TANK 1ST THEN TALK ABOUT STOCKING

I cant stand you like you cant stand me but all you have on me is i cant spell

what i have on you is you are a plum :nod:

if you are going to uni like you say what makes you think you will have enought time to maintain a 450gal tank you may not even be at home

Lol mate, you seem to be the only person who has a problem. It's a frigging thread on the internet.

Looks like someone hasn't matured at all in all those years, eh? ;)

Time to grow up, I think! :good:

Richard, the time limit for planning tanks and making fantasy threads is 8 years, so come back in two years mate and we'll sort you out with idea's

First thing i'd do mate is let your downstairs neighbours know they got 8-10 years to reinforce their ceilings, should give them no excuse for b*tching when your 2000 gallons ends up in their lounge

Just out of curiosity where the hell would you put a 2000 gallon tank?

Wouldn't you need to buy a separate house n stuff lol n that's just for the filter :D

...because god forbid anyone fantasise and/or chat about what they would put in a dream tank -_- .

TBH I find this thread substantially more pointless :fun: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back