betta with ick and fin rot! emergency!!!

justgottabetta

Reaction score
i just got a new betta from the petstore and well i found out he has ick, b/c he's got the white specels, and it also appears that he has fin rot b/c half of his tail is missing, to make matters worse i just purchased a new 2.5g bio max lagoon tank and set it up last night, it was ready this smorning and i put my healthy one in (not this icky one). well about an hour later my mom put the sick one in with the healthy one! and i wasnt home. so he's been in their for about 6hours! what should i do? will my new healthy betta soon be sick? please help me! ahhhhhh

Separate them IMMEDIATELY to their own bowls with clean conditioned water. If you have, apply BettaMax to each bowl - please follow the directions on the label carefully - for the mean time while you shop for Oxytetracyn. Again, follow the directions to the letter on the label.

I hope this helps. I'm sure the more experienced members of the forum will have some sort of more advanced solution, but I hope this will do for now.

okay, so far i have seperated them and have added bettafix, and am preparing the solution of myacin 2 (somethin like that), but havent put it in yet! my mom doesnt know anything about fish ( i dont either, but i know more thank her)*L*
thanks and anymore help would be awesome

Most reactions

trending

Back