Betta Tumor?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

VanillaShake112

Reaction score
A few months ago my betta Seaweed got this bump......... I've tryed Maracyn, and Maracyn II, but neither worked. I also tryed Jungle brand Fungus medication. That seemed to stop it from getting worse, ut then it seems to all at once get even more inflammed. And ever since then I havn't done anything. Please help. Does anyone have ANY idea of what it could be? I was thinking that it would be maybe a Lymphocystis tumor?

These were taken just about 1 ½ weeks ago………

DSCF0009-2.jpg

DSCF0008-3.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

And these were taken yesterday…….

DSCF0037-1.jpg

DSCF0038-2.jpg

The white part seems to be getting bigger, and he has seemed kind of puffed up lately? He doesn’t “seem” to have any symptom, he eats and everything.

Please help, I don’t want to loose him.

wow, go ask in the emergency section right away, that looks terriable. poor fish.

ask .....wilder.... is the diease expert.......looks really bad might want to think a bout a quick end when the time comes...when his quality of life is pretty much shot and he stops eating it might be kinder for him :sad: ...so sorry

Betta with Tumor

I haven't ever had a fish develop a tumor so all I can say personally is that if it doesn't seem to hurt or upset him, I would leave it alone. If he starts to suffer from it severely you could euthanise him, but he might be fine! :good:

Just keep his water clean and warm, and watch for developments.

Keep us updated!

EDIT: Spelling.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back