Betta Simplex with pygmy corys

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Black or dark blue. You can use construction paper if you have that...
Black is what I always choose- but the tank will have almost no light( i have grown plants in these conditions before and they did ok, surprisingly), and I'm worrying it'll be too dark with the black gravel and black background. Blue is not really of my liking. But I'll sure try both!

I use black construction paper. It makes the space seem larger, it does not distract from the colours of plants and fish, and it does calm fish.

Ok, the tank holds the water just fine. I'm sooo glad! Lol. I'll leave it with water and tomorrow I'll take it inside and set it up.

Still waiting for my lfs to get wilds in.... its been a few months since they last did.

Ok... my LFS has not gotten wilds in 4 months... and they finally did!! Heyyy, l can't pass that up! They got just 3 species- coccina, sp api api and antuta. Well, l'm definitely not getting the atutas, cause as you know, my tank is just a 20 gallon. That being said, l can't decide on wether l should get coccina or sp api api! As far as l know, their care requirements are the same. And they're both amazing fish:love:. What do you think l should do?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back