Betta in a frame?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

seishukuni76

Reaction score
I was browsing through yahoo, looking for a new tank for my newest addition, and came across this betta frame tank. It seems AWFULLY small, and from the description, it says it holds only 6 cups of water. I just could never imagine keeping any fish in there. I feel guilty now, housing the new guy in a 1/2 gallon for a couple of days :/
http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/au...45?aucview=0x23

Attachments

• bettaframe.jpg
    bettaframe.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 31
hmmm...they pasted that pic of the betta because that is one of the holy grails from bettatalk...
there are so many cruel betta homes out there...

jacblades said:
hmmm...they pasted that pic of the betta because that is one of the holy grails from bettatalk...
Thats So PhotoShopped!

It would look nice if it was a PICTURE!

zfor a real betta thats just sad...... :sad:

JoKeR said:
jacblades said:
Thats So PhotoShopped!

It would look nice if it was a PICTURE!

zfor a real betta thats just sad...... :sad:
Yea it isn't really in there ........ It would be great for a betta b/c it is so cool if they made them in a 2.5 gallon or somewhere around there .... Beter than a dixie cup although that isn't saying much :grr:

Actualy, now i'm taking a risk saying this, that's a creative idea. There are risks, i.e.: Someone walks by and knocks into it, there's an earthquake and that it's too small. Now if it was a 1- gallon long frame, that would be pretty neat to say..."Hey wanna come see my picture perfect Betta?"
Just MO. :huh:

yea that is bad...iv been seeing whole 10g tanks in these frames. the big ones are very expensive and are way to thin for fish like bettas and gouramis. dont feal bad about keeping your betta in a half gallon for a few days, i kept my female in her walmart cup for a few days until i could get a bowl.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back