Betta Imbellis.vs.Betta Siamonrietalis

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

thuctoanvietnamese

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I'm getting a few wild caught " Imbellis ". But after doing some researchs, I found out that the previously labeled Imbellis caught in that area were actually Siamorietall. Is there any easy way to distinguish them apart ? I looked online but found nothing.
Video from the local collector:
Mangxanh

I'm getting a few wild caught " Imbellis ". But after doing some researchs, I found out that the previously labeled Imbellis caught in that area were actually Siamorietall. Is there any easy way to distinguish them apart ? I looked online but found nothing.
Video from the local collector:
Mangxanh
no video :(

I was going to say, if you are dealing with wild caught fish, try to buy 10-20 of them so you have multiple pairs and can mix the bloodlines up when breeding. This gives you better offspring and more genetic variation in the fish you have, so you can keep breeding them for longer.

no video :(

I was going to say, if you are dealing with wild caught fish, try to buy 10-20 of them so you have multiple pairs and can mix the bloodlines up when breeding. This gives you better offspring and more genetic variation in the fish you have, so you can keep breeding them for longer
Thanks for the tip! I would definitely buy more if they turn out to be healthy.

A few pic. They are pretty light colored, maybe due to the stress from the shipment.
DSC04653.JPG

DSC04649.JPG

Most reactions

trending

Back