betta comp (closing date for pics 09/08/05)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

beautiful fish everyone!! :wub:

heres my wee boy

p07221326080bo.jpg

Here is my newest arrival Alfred:

al6.jpg

al4.jpg

He is a platinum copper HM.

Not wanting to start massive problems here... but I was googling pics of cambodian bettas and snailguy's betta pic came up on siambluegreen.com as their ad for bettas for sale...

http://siambluegreen.com/aquarium.htm

Hmm... now why is there no Botm? :look:

Edit: Why am I getting patriots when I'm googling cambodians? Pfft :fun:

Snailguy - you took the pic yourself then with your Digicam - or does that website belong to you ? :/ Shame on you - that's just disgusting. Why do you feel the need to resort to something so low ?
Pleople should outright be banned for stuff like this.

Snailguy101 said:
Derek.jpg

Ok got the digi cam charged and got a pic of my best betta fish
[snapback]863101[/snapback]​

Is today the last day to post pics? I am getting 2 girls today.

Unless today is 9/8/05 I think you have alittle bit of time to go.

Bloozoo...is snailguy not the owner of that Photobucket account or something?

Well 9/8/05 could mean either September 8th or August 9th depending on whether you are using the American or the European style.

Oh, I thought it was the 8th of august, not os september, that is way to far away, I think that maybe this should be closed up and have a september one next month instead of waiting till september 8th, as you have have tons of pictures

Well willtang is English so we can assume he meant today is the last day not Sept. 8th.

9 out of 10 people will assume if you type 09/08/05 that it means September 8, 2005.

The person running this may not be doing a monthly thing..it is just a "for fun" competiton...so people can show off their bettas. Or that is my take of this whole thing.

No need to push them into closing it early or doing anything they don't want to do.

I just got my betta, and it died already!

I didn't know that 90% of the population were American. 09/08/05 means the 8th August in Britain.

Most reactions

trending

Back