betta comp (closing date for pics 09/08/05)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It sure would be fair if you got to pick the bettas that deserve to be in the poll...not. :rolleyes: Come on, think about it. :grr: :p

Edit: Ok...I counted about 56 bettas (not including snailguys, because it has to be your own to enter). So say there were 6 different catagories(veiltail, crowntail, halfmoon, delta[also including super delta]doubletail and short finned male) so that would be (this is a rough estimate and I know that there are more tail types then others) about 9 bettas per poll, which wouldn't be too bad. Then once you get the winners from each poll you put them all together and have another poll and the winner will be declared from there. Would that work?

I'll even put each betta in a catagory if that helps!:

VT(I also put combtails in here...)
-wwestar2000's red betta
-snowyangel's Quebec
-snowyangel's Innago
-snowyangel's Pheonix
-ScoutCarcer's Mozart
-bettabee's Bluey *at least I think he's a vt?
-emmab2001's Neo
-SRC's Dok
-Avinitlarge's red betta
-Carl's white betta
-julibob's blue betta
-moeldner's Kryten
-FishEnthusiast's Don

Argg, this is taking forever. Will you use it if I type it all out?

I'm pretty sure there are atleast 2 other combies (don't know about the rest though).

I think the girlies should have their own section. :flowers:

That is if there more then like...2 or 3 :p

Just disregard Snailguy's entry, please. He's unable to explain/defend himself so let this be the last we speak of it ;)

Carl said:
Y not say all pictures must have @ least 6 pictures from different angles to beable to enter your's into the poll

makes it harder plus say no Pre-takin Pictures has to be taken by you and your tank ( i mean you as in anyone thats good with a digi cam in your house :nod: )

which means none taken before u got them

we will till get people posting other ppl's fish no doubt but if there really looks round the net for pictures then well what can ya do really
[snapback]866324[/snapback]​

Good idea but it's hard to take 6 good pics....

What if you had to take the photo with say, someones hand holding a handwritten sign in front of the tank, saying, for example:

Bettas Name: Don
Owner: FishEnthusiast

That way, you could tell that the person does own the fish because they couldn't have Photoshopped a hand and handwriting onto the sign. Just an idea. :*)

ive gotta add my only boy :*)

Attachments

• red_dragon.jpg
    red_dragon.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 40

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back