betta comp (closing date for pics 09/08/05)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

:lol: who's the "we" ? ;)

But since you asked, here's my Half Moon Mustard Gas :)

MGHM.jpg

willtang3000 said:
please post your pics of your best betta and we will put them in a poll and see who wins because I havn't seen nice bettas in a long time :D :D :D
[snapback]858285[/snapback]​

OK, here's my newest betta: :D

I know he cant compare to some of the other bettas here but he maybe my best looking betta

Starbrite
P10100966.jpg

Here's my boy Kip..... There have been guesses on here as to exactly what he is, so all I know for sure is he's a crownie... also maybe delta/super delta.....
Has anyone else noticed his eyes. He looks like he's giving a mean look.... I just now noticed it, and it's cracking me up
a3038fe4.jpg

Some people thought that he was definitely a crowntail, but is having some fin issues. But I'm starting to wonder b/c his fins haven't changed a bit and I've had him almost 3 months now. I really wish I knew for sure b/c it is really starting to bother me.

Sure my veiltails may not compare to some of these fancies but i love them still :p . Sorry about the blurry shots but bowls distort them like crazy:

Quebec my blue and white marble veiltail
quebec2.jpg
Quebec.jpg

Innago, actually a green and purply/pink veiltail
purplebetta.jpg

Pheonix my blue and red combtail
redmale.jpg

Ya know what? I love threads and competitions like this, in my humble opinion they are so much better than a Betta of the Month like we used to have. It got to the point where you couldn't even post a picture without being nominated....even if you were just posting to post :X Which I found annoying. So, good luck to all of ya. The fish are all beautiful :wub:

(willtang, you're planning on running it, I hope! Don't leave em hangin')

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back