Best Shoaling Fish For A 125l Community Tank

A stable pH is better than one that constantly fluctuates, fish can and will adapt quite quickly! just make sure the pH stays constant.

A stable pH is better than one that constantly fluctuates, fish can and will adapt quite quickly! just make sure the pH stays constant.

yea thats what i thought, its constant at about 8-8.5, need to get a better ph tester, currently only have a broad ranged one with the liquid master kit....

the gourami just suddenly died leaving me rather worried as all the other fish seems very active and always starving, but not feeding them much as trying to reduce ammonia levels for when i move my filter media over in a few days...

i took a photo of the dead gourmai and was thinking of going to where i bought it from and seeing if they can replace it? or offer me a credit voucher? do i stand any chance?

also back to the topic...what will predate on shrimps?

yea thats what i thought, its constant at about 8-8.5, need to get a better ph tester, currently only have a broad ranged one with the liquid master kit....

the gourami just suddenly died leaving me rather worried as all the other fish seems very active and always starving, but not feeding them much as trying to reduce ammonia levels for when i move my filter media over in a few days...

i took a photo of the dead gourmai and was thinking of going to where i bought it from and seeing if they can replace it? or offer me a credit voucher? do i stand any chance?

also back to the topic...what will predate on shrimps?

what commity fish can you not put with shrimps? was hoping to get a few this week but was worried that my future stocking selection may not compatiable!

all tetras and small cichlids etc are safe with shrimps. i used to have 2 cockatoos, 15 neon tetras and 2 BN's and they were fine.
what commity fish can you not put with shrimps? was hoping to get a few this week but was worried that my future stocking selection may not compatiable!
what is your future stocking list?

all tetras and small cichlids etc are safe with shrimps. i used to have 2 cockatoos, 15 neon tetras and 2 BN's and they were fine.
what is your future stocking list?

well we kinda agreed on 2 shoals of 10-12, of harliquins and thenmaybe glowlights/black pahantoms and then 1 BN and 2 rams

filter came yesterday so its all up and running, mature media is in there now too, so hopefully can start aquascaping this weekend

theyll be fine

woo hoo, tank is all set up! stats looking good with the mature media in there already. plenty of plants, bogwood and slate!

cant wait to add the new fish!

ok bit of an update....

tank has been up and running for a week now, all the stats are 0 which is great....was thinking of this combination

20 cardinals...decide against 2 shoals and just wanted one large one!
2 bolivian rams
1 BN
possible a few snails as well but know nothing about them?

could i also fit in 2 keyhole chiclids?

Most reactions

Back