Best Fishkeeping Moments

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

prankster705

trolololol
Reaction score
Well this got inspired by the topic of the worst ones so tell about your best ones.

One of the best ones of mine:
My bristlenose plecos spawned, and I didn't know it, I just found 2 live babies, about 5mm long :) :) :D :D . I wasn't planing on spawning, they just did it, I had a male (passed away this morning from being old :( ) and a female, so it's interesting, that they bred; talk about a quick relationship, they were together only a for a year or so :wub: :wub: .

Seeing a baby fish for the first time they were two little baby platys, lovely moment.

Putting my very first fish into my aquarium! :D Sat there for the whole day just looking at them!

Setting up a new tank, and sitting and watching your new fish for a few hours..

Still do, lol

Watching my new Pakistani Loaches fly around the tank like they were on red cordial. They just each other for hours straight, they have settled down now and they keep my gravel very very clean.

Recently did a gravel clean and got hardly any waste and that was about 1 and a half week after the last one.

They love to swim in the current when I fill my tank up after a water change I point the hose at my bridge so it doesn't muck up my tank and they just swim around and get pushed backwards. They love it.

I just thought of another one -
How to keep your fish healthier, easier :)

Seeing 57 baby black mollies swim around my tank, and my albino channel catfish in his new tank checkin things out, I miss him so much :-(

Finding one of my crabs sitting next to my dogs water bowl just thismorning, I hadnt noticed him missing as he tends to live in the filter most of the time....I couldnt believe it, he had traveled through 3 rooms and must have found the wet bit around the water bowl, I thought he was dead but apart from being covered in dog hair he is grand.....gave him a wash in aquarium water then back in the join the rest of them...no doubt with quite a story to tell.

I must make sure the tank is more secure....my blue lobster didnt fair so well when he made a bid for freedom last year....R.I.P. Pinchy

my favorite moments are definately when i get a new male betta splenden his own big tank.

For a while i had my bettas in 1 gallon bowls and all.... but then i decided to slowly (its expensive, may as well spread the expenses a bit) transfer over to them all having about a 2.5 gallon to themselves, one with filtration and everything... so ive started, and they just seem so HAPPY to have their own little home, with a filter and everything lol

Finding one of my crabs sitting next to my dogs water bowl just thismorning, I hadnt noticed him missing as he tends to live in the filter most of the time....I couldnt believe it, he had traveled through 3 rooms and must have found the wet bit around the water bowl, I thought he was dead but apart from being covered in dog hair he is grand.....gave him a wash in aquarium water then back in the join the rest of them...no doubt with quite a story to tell.

I must make sure the tank is more secure....my blue lobster didnt fair so well when he made a bid for freedom last year....R.I.P. Pinchy
great stuff :lol:

love little stories like this one :thumbs:

steve

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back