Best Ever Premiership Team

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i'm just gonna pretend i never even visited this thread.

i find it so irritating when people support the best teams just because they are good. i have always supported my home team (Hull City!!!), even when they were rubbish lol. but i was like the only one at school who supported them until they went up into the premiership, and now loads of people support them. talk about glory supporters.

cheers :good:

Its even more irritating when people accuse you of supporting 'x' because they are good...even if you are a true homegrown supporter...

i find it so irritating when people support the best teams just because they are good. i have always supported my home team (Hull City!!!), even when they were rubbish lol. but i was like the only one at school who supported them until they went up into the premiership, and now loads of people support them. talk about glory supporters.

Its even more irritating when people accuse you of supporting 'x' because they are good...even if you are a true homegrown supporter...

very true

similar to all that tosh bout better football and goals in lower leagues!! what a load of crap. I wacth Tranmere regularly but the standard of football is crap

we are lucky with premiership we have great players, matches and goals

yes it is very honourable to support your local team from a lower division but don;t give me the crap bout better football

my squad is liverpools last year squad, dang but we almost had an unbeaten season, two losses... TWO!!!!

i'm not saying that people only support a team because they are good. it just annoys me when the kids at school change team every season to the best team. i think that you should stay loyal to 1 team.

well, i became a fan of liverpool at the begginning of last season, because my friends are liverpool fans (not man u or arsenal or chelsea, like everyone else in canada and the US) and thats the only games they watched, and liverpool isnt doing to well this year and ive stuck with them so far. i hate people that are always switching teams.

ok keeper schmicel
defence
Dan Petrescu
Stuart Pearce
John Terry
Gary Pallister

midfield
frank lampard
stephen gerrard
aaren roben
christiano ronaldo ( scum but cant deny the quality)

strikers
didier drogba
gianfranco zola

loads id like to of included but only 11 places so im gonna have a subs benc too!!

1 matt letissier
thierry henry
steve bruce
petr chech
ryan giggs
dennis wise

shocked why no one has picked Thierry Henry, hes the best striker we have ever seen in the premiership.

Really? He's French, Drogba is much better in my opinion.

Henry far better although Drog a toip striker as well. difference is that Henry was the best player in the world for a while wheras Drog could never call himself that. How Terry Henry never got it was beyond me

The move to Barca wasn;t a good one for him though

To be fair he was in the twilight of his career when he moved so it was never gonna be a great one, Drogba is definitely not in the same league as Henry, same goes for Torres, but i just realized that Truck is 14 so he has probably never seen Henry play when he was the best player in the world around 2004.

Seriously if you thought Ronaldo was good 2 years ago, Henry was like that for about 7 seasons straight before he declined.

To add to the fact that you think hes bad because hes 'French' he is 'French African' the same as Drogba and 90% of the ethnic French players, including legends like Zinidine Zidane and non black players like Samir Nasri.

Drogba = Ivory Coast
Henry = Mozambique
Vieira = Senegal
Thuram = Senegal

To be fair he was in the twilight of his career when he moved so it was never gonna be a great one, Drogba is definitely not in the same league as Henry, same goes for Torres, but i just realized that Truck is 14 so he has probably never seen Henry play when he was the best player in the world around 2004.

Seriously if you thought Ronaldo was good 2 years ago, Henry was like that for about 7 seasons straight before he declined.

To add to the fact that you think hes bad because hes 'French' he is 'French African' the same as Drogba and 90% of the ethnic French players, including legends like Zinidine Zidane and non black players like Samir Nasri.

Drogba = Ivory Coast
Henry = Mozambique
Vieira = Senegal
Thuram = Senegal
:nod: :nod: :good:

How far are you going back?

Just Sky.. sorry, The Premiership, or going back to when it was Division 1? As my teams would be totally different.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back