Beloved Betta With Bumpy White Spot...please Help!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

phoenixazm

Reaction score
I am new to this forum, and coming to you in desperation. My poor little betta has a white spot on his side which will not go away. For a little while it seemed to be spreading rapidly, and while it seems to have slowed, I cannot tell any other real difference. I have tried to types of medication. One was melafix 1.0% melaeuca. This medication did absolutely nothing! The other was API Fungus cure which was composed of victoria freen B and Axriflavine. This med seemed to slow the spread of whatever it is, but did not cure it. The spot does not appear to be fuzzy, and my fish is eating and acting okay. He is in a 1.5 gallon container and receives frequent water changes. I have had him for about six months with no problems. This all started when I got him new food, and I think ended up overfeeding. That problem has since been corrected. Please help, I don't want my fish to die, and I am overwhelmed with the information out there. The people at the fish store told me to give him betta revive. I am worried about subjecting him to so many different chemicals while trying to find the right solution. BTW I have looked at pics of fin rot and ick, and it doesn't look like either one. I am going to go buy him a larger tank tomorrow...does he need a filter?
I could not get a picture of him to upload on to here...does anyone know how to do this? It says the file size is too large.

Please respond!!!

viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=81203028&albumID=2372033&imageID=34266322

try following this one, you might have to add in the hppt stuff...wish i could get a pic of him up, i am getting desperate! I put this into my the bar at the top (what is that thing called?) and it got me there. Thanks!

Open your picture up in paint and resize it (Ctrl+W and change both sizes), resave, and then try again... Or you can use photobucket.

Most reactions

trending

Back