! Beautiful Guppy Fry - Can Post To Mainland U.k !

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

my fish are still alive lol there all different colours, one is defo that one in ya sig

hi

how much will it cost fore 4 baby frys

Sorry aleem! I must've forgotten to reply to yur post/never read the post,

for 4 baby fry it will cost;

£0.50 each if you want normally show class coloured fry
£0.75 each if you want half black/full black show class coloured fry
& the postage will be £6.50

John.

p.s You can buy fry of each colour :good:

hi

how much will it cost fore 4 baby frys

Sorry aleem! I must've forgotten to reply to yur post/never read the post,

for 4 baby fry it will cost;

£0.50 each if you want normally show class coloured fry
£0.75 each if you want half black/full black show class coloured fry
& the postage will be £6.50

John.

p.s You can buy fry of each colour :good:

If anyone is interested, I'm willing to swap some fry for any type of cory/cory fry, apart from pygmy. If possible, we could pay our own postage, [if its the same]

Would prefer C121 or false bandits or lasers

It's illegal to ship to the US with out proper paper work
and visa versa.

To keep things simple it's best to buy from people in your own country.

Yeah, the cost would be sky high, I would need visas, permits, insurance vet checked fish for every deliver... what a pain!

If only the earth had not broken america and england & europe in 3 places billions of years ago :/ *sigh* :p

aint got a camera good enough to get good pics :unsure: hard to take pics of small fish in a big tank

also 1 died today think i jinxed myself

aint got a camera good enough to get good pics :unsure: hard to take pics of small fish in a big tank

also 1 died today think i jinxed myself
ooh lol hope that doesn't happen again [fingers crossed touchwood, holding rabbits foot & horse shoe]
Do you know how it died?

John, you got any Mature Males ready for breeding at all.

John, you got any Mature Males ready for breeding at all.
the only males that are mature are the males I use for breeding myself, however, I do have some 5/6 weeks old fry that have a gonopodium and are starting to colour up with very striking colours, typical of a male.

John

Mmmm Very Tempted then as I have some Virgin Females that I want males for.

Bump. :)
Just to let everyone know, I'm going on holiday frm tomorrow till the 16th august [2 weeks]
During that time still feel free to post on this thread and/or pm me. If you send the money in the post whilst I am away [lik dannyblackbourn has done] I will send the fry on the 17th august or any time after that [if you want me to send after 17th august.] I probably will be able to go on ttf sometimes while I'm on holz as I will be taking my iPhone which has internet on it [if my hotel has a internet connection :angel:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back