! Beautiful Guppy Fry - Can Post To Mainland U.k !

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Guys, have any of you been on my website yet!? If not click on the link in my previous post. It is still to get all of my photoshop made banners etc.. so its still, you could call it, in 'beta' mode

The website is dead at the mo.

I have just looked into my fry tank and I can see;

2 or 3 flag tail fry
1 or 2 pin tails
and 2 or 3 spear tails

I have some money now do how many would 8 female + postage be ? Many thanks
Charlie

I have some money now do how many would 8 female + postage be ? Many thanks
Charlie
8 females would cost; £4.00
Postage Would be; £6.50

John.

p.s would you be paying by paypal?

Also, just to let everyone know, one of my females is currently giving birth, and she has given birth to about 20 fry and there are probably 3-5 more

Hey John.

Sorry about the stall in purchasing some fry.

But I would like to make you aware that I will still be purchasing once my stupid tank is cycled :)

Keep breeding! :good:

Hey John.

Sorry about the stall in purchasing some fry.

But I would like to make you aware that I will still be purchasing once my stupid tank is cycled :)

Keep breeding! :good:
Lol, My tanks were like that too, back when I started, they're such a pain. :shout: :lol: Now, I'm annoyed for you, I need a :pepsi: :lol:

is that £10.50 all together... If so let me get all the sells out the way and i will buy some females off you... its just i got alot going out and need to keep track so wanted to order them after if this is alright. but please dont save them just for me, if someone else needs/wants them let them have them and i will till she gives birth again

is that £10.50 all together... If so let me get all the sells out the way and i will buy some females off you... its just i got alot going out and need to keep track so wanted to order them after if this is alright. but please dont save them just for me, if someone else needs/wants them let them have them and i will till she gives birth again
Its o.k I have plenty of fry. When I posted this topic I had 150+. I have had 2 females since then, one had 60, the other had 35.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back