! Beautiful Guppy Fry - Can Post To Mainland U.k !

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Bump. :) The fry are all much bigger now & I have about 5+ in total that are about 1wk 3 days old that are already showing loads of black colour! And, I have moved in one of my 4 3/4 week old fry into the adult tank. It's about 3/4 of the size of my smallest females1

Well, I have numerous possible parents as I put all of my fry into the nursery tank. I will get some up tonight

I own all of those fish I showed you the pictures of, then I still hav some more females that I haven't posted a picture of yet.

what misspiggy78 is saying is the all the link are showing the pic, of a female.

Dont use HTML in links use BBcode

OH! When I checked they showed pics of all of my different males :blink: How do I use bb not html?

the the address then close [/] img

or press the image button [img]http://www.fishforums.net/style_images/1/folder_editor_images/rte-image-button.png
the past the address of the image

the the address then close [/] img

or press the image button [img]http://www.fishforums.net/style_images/1/folder_editor_images/rte-image-button.png
the past the address of the image
I was trying that but it said something like 'img takes are not dynamic' or something

I'll try again

thats the thing with this site, whats why i use photobucket to uploads saves all the hassel ;)

thats the thing with this site, whats why i use photobucket to uploads saves all the hassel ;)
Yeah, photbucket is the way forward :good: . Also, do you need to have a web domain to use your aquatics web hosting? Because I would like to set-up a website using your system.

P.S If you want to see some pics of my males and one of my many females, go to the previous page of this thread and click the links to see them.

Guys, have any of you been on my website yet!? If not click on the link in my previous post. It is still to get all of my photoshop made banners etc.. so its still, you could call it, in 'beta' mode

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back